car key programmer
car diagnostic tool
car ECU programmer
2017年 03月 09日
2017年 03月 07日
I got Audi A6 2006 ESL fault motor is working but steering lock not locking or unlocking, car can not start. below is photos any idea how to fix this issue?
I was suggested replacing with good used ELV. But in my country it is hard to buy esl alone only complete system. Can i find used good one online or can i do ESL adaptation by vvdi2?
Final solution without buying ELV:
Just read the ESL J518 by obd, if you have a working key.
Or with a ECU programmer like xprog or Xhorse vvdi prog.
1L59W or the 3L40KEEPROM 2KB
And copy this in to the replacement part.
Make sure that you have the correct part number.
2017年 03月 02日
This is a how-to guide of Xtool PS2 GDS Bluetooth Diagnostic Tool connection for obdii diagnosis for gasoline cars.
Note: if you are not the Chinese, English, Spanish speaker, go for xtool ps2 gds update. The 16.21 version friendly add more language: German, French, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Arabic, Farsi.
The obd connector you need
The GDS VCI reader
Connect the OBD connector to the VCI
And fix them firmly
The connection diagram here
So connect to the OBD port on the car
The light on the VCI turns read
Then power on the Xtool PS2 scanner
Both lights on the scanner and VCI turns green
Finally, it’s ok to do diagnosis/ immobilizer, mileage adjustment/ TPS/ maintenance reset/ electronic park brake.
Note: Xtool PS2 GDS v16.21 can do more, such as Transmission, Steering angle,Tire pressure loss alarm (activated) and other common special functions.
xtool ps2 gds
xtool ps2 review
xtool ps2 gds review
xtool ps2 gds update
xtool ps2 gds gasoline
xtool ps2 heavy duty
xtool ps2 software update
xtool ps2 update
xtool ps2 price
xtool ps2 mini
xtool ps2 distributor code
xtool ps 201 manual
xtool ps2 truck
xtool ps2 manual
xtool ps2 hd
xtool ps2 pdf
xtool ps2 scanner
2017年 03月 01日
2017年 02月 27日
This BMW Cruise Control retrofit DIY guide is for F20 or F30 with LIM function only mainly non-US car. The DIY will require you to replace multifunction steering wheel switch and VO Code the car.
What does this DIY do?
Replace and code multifunction steering-wheel switch from LIM function to dynamic cruise control capability on BMW F20 or F30. This will allow the car to have dynamic cruise control capability. The set speed can be selected from 30 km/h to 180 km/h: in convenient steps of 10 or fine steps of 1. The set speed is displayed on the instrument panel via speedo dial and briefly on information display.
Dynamic Cruise Control Dynamic cruise control is an electronic cruise control system with an extra braking function. This also includes the Curve Speed Limiter that reduces the speed in curves for comfortable lateral acceleration. At the end of the curve the car accelerates and resumes the original speed. The driver can change this in increments of 1 or 10 km/h. Acceleration and deceleration in two dynamic settings can be controlled by manipulating the lever on the steering.
Brief component description:
Multifunction steering-wheel switch
The multifunction steering wheel contains a horn switch and airbag plus, depending on the model, buttons for controlling the radio, telephone and cruise control. The buttons are split between 2 switch blocks; left and right.
The left multifunction steering wheel switch block is directly connected to the right one via a plug connection. This means that all the button signals in the left multifunction steering wheel switch block are detected and digitised in the electronics of the right switch block.
The right multifunction steering wheel switch block sends the signals via the local interconnect network bus to the steering column switch cluster. The steering column switch cluster is the data interface between the local interconnect network bus and FlexRay. All button signals are sent as FlexRay messages.
The right multifunction steering wheel switch block is directly connected to the left one via a ribbon cable.
What is this DIY?
This DIY will guide you on how to change/code the multifunction steering-wheel switch with cruise control function. The bimmer can be either F20/F30 series with automatic air condition.
BMW OEM Multi steering-wheel switch
Note the different in the trim piece highlighted by red arrow.
Leather steering wheel
Sport leather steering wheel
1. Flat head screw driver
2. Torx screwdriver T10, T20
3. Computer with esys installed
4. BMW ENET cable (Ethernet to OBDII) usb interface
5. ESD strap
6. Wrench 10 mm
Installation Instruction for Multifunction Steering Wheel Swtich:
There are two ways to remove air bag. I recommend to remove air bag using the below method as it is easier plus it will not leave any mark on the steering wheel. The BMW method is in the appendix, if you desire to do that way. The toughest part of this DIY is getting the air bag out.
1. Disconnect negative battery terminal.
a. This will add safety from unintentional air bag deployment during removal.
Loosen nut (1).
Do not under any circumstances use force to pull off negative terminal.
Pull off battery earth lead with IBS in an upwards direction, place to one side and secure.
b. Ground your body with car body with ESD strap (if you have one for extra protection)
Move steering column in "bottom" and "extended" position.
Pull steering column gap cover up carefully and clip out gap cover.
Pull steering column shroud (1) up.
Clip steering column gap cover (1) out of steering column shroud upper section.
Risk of damage!
Carefully pull steering column shroud upper section (1) upward at rear and clip out
3. Remove lower steering shroud
Press retaining lugs outwards a little and unclip steering column shroud downwards.
Align steering column shroud by means of retaining lugs to steering column and press up as far as it will go.
Press steering column shroud on both sides together a little and then press upwards completely until retaining lugs snap into place.
Check installation position, correct if necessary.
Tilt steering column shroud in downward direction.
If necessary, unlock plug connection (1) on steering column adjustment switch and (2) emergency starting aerial and disconnect.
Remove lower section of steering column shroud.
4. Turn steering 90 degrees to as illustrated below
5. Look back to the steering wheel from behind underneath steering column for the air bag hook as the picture below and use flat head screw driver to pry the hook and pull the air bag up on same side. Once the air bag is release continuing on the other side above the steering column to get the air bag release from both hooks. After remove airbag turns steering back to normal position.
6. Disconnect airbag and multifunction steering switch electrical connectors from the steering wheel.
7. Remove the air bag and put it in an open space with BMW logo facing up.
8. Use Torx screw driver to loosen two screws to release the multifunction steering switch and trim from steering wheels.
9. Use Torx screw driver to release multifunction steering switch from the trim pieces (4 screws) and replace with new multifunction steering switch. (Need to transfer one electrical connector from the old switch to the new multifunction switch.)
10. Reinstall trim piece to steering wheel and route the wire back to steering wheel.
11. Reconnect the connectors for multifunction switch and air bag and install air bag back by pushing it in until you hear a snap. Check to make sure that air bag is secured firmly.
12. Assemble back the steering column shroud and aerial.
13. Reinstall the steering gap cover.
14. Move steering column to the normal driving position.
15. Reconnect negative terminal.
16. Press start and check the followings:
a. Illumination lights on multifunction steering switch
b. Check the audio control
c. Press horn to check
d. Check for any fault from the instrument panel. Should be none!
17. Start coding
Before you do this coding you must already know how to do coding, please search Google
on how to do or where to get the BMW ENET cable and E-sys software. I only let you know the step and ECU to do
1. Launch esys and connect to your car
2. Select expert mode
3. Read and activate FA (add option 544)
4. Read SVT
5. Select and code the following ECU
6. If you want “LIM” function, you will need to do FDL coding per the table below. This will
allow “SET” button to act like “LIM” button so that you get both LIM and Cruise control functions.
1. Start the car and drive away
2. Once on an open road and the speed is greater than 30 km/h press button to turn on cruise control. The cruise indicator should be lit in the instrument cluster.
3. Press “Set” to set cruising speed then let go gas pedal, if the car can maintain the speed you all done.
4. Fine a bridge/slope and check whether the brake is applied when going down to maintain speed.
5. You all set! Consult owner manual for full detail of cruise operating procedure and precaution.
Observe the following instructions to avoid any risk of injury by the airbag unit.
-Comply with safety regulations for handling components with gas generators.
-Do not exert any force on the airbag unit.
-Use only specified tools for releasing the airbag unit.
Note: Incorrect handling may result in triggering of the airbag unit and thereby cause serious injury
Necessary preliminary tasks:
Disconnect battery earth lead
Insert Torx screwdriver T20 (1) vertically into the concealed opening until limit position (2) can be felt.
Pull Torx screwdriver (1) approx. 2-3 mm out of opening. Press screwdriver handle towards middle of steering wheel and simultaneously slide into opening to position Torx screwdriver behind retaining spring bracket (refer to graphic below)
Press retaining spring bracket (1) of airbag unit inwards and simultaneously pull airbag unit upwards until it unlocks.
Repeat procedure on other side.
Snap airbag unit with uniform pressing force plane-parallel in direction of steering column shaft into steering wheel.
Danger of injury!
The airbag unit may only be set down with the airbag itself facing up.
Tilt airbag unit forwards.
Disconnect plug connections (1) and remove airbag unit.
Make sure electrical leads are correctly positioned.
Done! Enjoy coding.
2017年 02月 24日
2017年 02月 23日
Mini VCI Toyota TIS Techstream V10.30.029(customizing)
TVXDIAG VCX NANO for Toyota Techstream V10.30.029(key programming)
2017年 02月 21日
If your dealership purchased a new microPOD and you would like to convert your existing microPOD for using with wiTECH 2.0 System, you need to download and install the microPOD Setup Utility to configure/setup your microPOD for wiTECH 2.0.
NOTE: microPODs with a serial number beginning with "WFP" should NOT be used with this utility.
If you have a restricted network, you must first make sure that all sites listed below are enabled to be able to successfully use microPOD Setup Utility and the wiTECH 2.0 System.
Note: Please disable any Anti-Virus software that you have on your computer in order to allow the microPOD Setup Utility to install and run properly.
How to download and install the microPOD Setup Utility
IMPORTANT: Once the microPOD is configured using the microPOD Setup Utility, all the microPOD Wireless Settings will be deleted. You will be required to follow the instructions from the KB link titled "How to configure a Wireless Profile on a microPOD II".
To download the application, please login to DealerCONNECT > Service > wiTECH Information > microPod Setup Utility
Click on "Run" to begin the downloading process of microPOD Setup Utility.
The install wizard will appear to install the wiTECH Driver x64 onto your computer if your PC has not been installed with wiTECH 1.0 application.
If the PC has been installed with wiTECH 1.0 App, you will not see the screen below and proceed to Step 6. Otherwise, click "Next" to proceed.
Read the License Agreement carefully, and accept the terms in the license agreement. Then, click "Next" to continue.
You are now ready to start the actual installation of the driver. You now need to click on "Install" for it to start.
This will now install the wiTECH Driver x64. Once complete, the program will automatically proceed to the next step.
Once the installation has completed, click "Finish". Proceed to the following section, "Using the microPOD Setup Utility".
Using the microPOD Setup Utility
NOTE: Please make sure that your computer is connected to the internet and the microPOD is connected to the computer via USB before starting this process. This application will help you configure your microPOD for wiTECH 2.0.
Start microPOD Setup Utility by clicking the icon on the desktop:
If the microPOD Setup Utility that is installed is out of date, you will be forced to update to the newer version of the application.
Please make sure your microPOD is connected to the PC via USB.
If you see the following screen you may not be connected to the internet, or have a firewall that blocks 1 or more of these websites.
Select "Continue" on the next screen for wiTECH 2.0 Device Setup and Configuration.
NOTE: If you only want to configure the wireless setting on a microPod device to use with wiTECH 2.0, click "Wireless Configuration" and follow instructions.
Select "Continue" on the next screen to begin attempting to connect to the microPOD device.
Once your microPOD II is recognized by the utility, select "Continue" to proceed with the configuration.
NOTE: microPODs with a serial number beginning with "WFP" should NOT be used with this utility.
If the utility does not find the microPOD device, please assure that the microPOD is connected via USB and click "Refresh".
The following screen will appear for up to 15 minutes while the microPOD device is being configured.
The following screen will appear when the utility completed the configuration of microPOD for wiTECH 2.0 Application.
Note: After microPOD Setup Utility is ran, all existing wireless networks will be removed from the microPOD.
Important! Leave the microPod Setup Utility window running as you will be required to complete software updates to the microPod device before configuring the wireless.
Login into wiTECH 2.0. The microPOD II that was just configured using the microPOD Setup Utility should appear in the wiTECH 2.0 discovery. You will need to update the operating system of your microPOD II before it can be used with wiTECH 2.0. Click "Continue", and your web browser will redirect you to the page to download and install the operating system update as seen in the following step.
*NOTE: If microPOD II does not show up in discovery after a couple of minutes please power cycle your microPOD II by unplugging it and plugging it back in.
Click "Update Now" and your microPOD II should continue to the update screen. Once updating, do not interrupt your microPOD II at any point until the update is complete.
*NOTE: This can take upwards of 9 minutes. It is normal activity for the microPOD II to reboot.
Click "OK" and you will be navigated back to the wiTECH 2.0 discovery page. Your microPOD II should appear updated and ready for use.
With the microPod Setup Utility still running, configure wireless on the wiTECH microPod II device.
2017年 02月 15日
UCDS Ford Function is the professional diagnostic and Ecu Remapping interface for Ford. Ford UCDS (Universal CAN Diagnostic System) with software UCDS Ford V1.26.008 support online programming.
UCDS Pro+ 16 pin OBD connector:
Ford Focus UCDS PRO+ with software CD:
Ford UCDS V1.26.008 Descriptions:
Ford UCDS is the 2017 New Released Diagnostic Adapter with newest software V1.26.008 can replace Ford VCM II perfectly, just one difference, UCDS Ford cannot key programming, but UCDS (Universal CAN Diagnostic System) for Ford can support Mileage Correction.
Top 7 Reasons to Get UCDS Ford V1.26.008
1. Latest Software: V1.26.008 (Software no need activation, can use directly)
UCDS Ford V1.26.008 Software free download link: (software has been activated)
2. It is full license adapter.
Note: The full license allows unlimited anything (nor on the use of time or by binding to a PC), access to existing sections of the software, such as: VBF Loader, Update Wizard and Direct Config.
3. UCDS support special functions like: VBF LOADER, UPDATE WIZARD, DIRECT CONFIG
VBF Loader: section UCDS design software, allowing yourself to load the modules in the Ford brand vehicles, the various files in the format .VBF
Update Wizard: section UCDS design software that allows to update the software of different brands of Ford cars modules in accordance with the latest IDS software databases, subject to the availability of files on the servers. Attention! Not all modules can be updated via the data section, because update files or not laid out in the server (security policy) or module is an alternative way to update their own software (eg via USB or SD card).
Direct Config: section UCDS design software that allows for the configuration of the various modules of Ford directly. A distinctive feature of car Ford Mondeo 5.
For information: Car Ford Mondeo 5 can only be configured via this section.
4. UCDS full license adapter has 35 tokens (Like the following picture showed).
5. UCDS support odometer correction
6. UCDS support both online and offline programming
7. UCDS support the reconfiguration of the car, the engine firmware stock firmware
UCDS Software Main Features, allows the user to:
1. Diagnose the majority of car parts and components that are connected to a central electrical module (GEM, BCM2) through the data bus (CAN);
2. Receive data embedded in the car components and modules, including their part number, version, calibration, serial number;
3. Make the necessary changes to the central configuration of the car, and change the configuration of the modules and components if necessary;
4. Update the calibration (firmware) of the modules and components of the vehicle, including the engine (the so-called chip tuning);
5. Perform regular language adaptation of the audio modules manufactured by SONY (Russian language only);
6. Upgrade (replacement) of the door modules software to activate the automatic folding door mirrors.
The UCDS consists of drivers of the serial bus USB-serial (recommended drivers FTDI), hardware adapter and the actual UCDS-programm.
The software interface of the UCDS interface has main window’s mode. You need to select the type of the vehicle or select the service mode for adapter’s firmware update or other service functions.
UCDS currently works with the following platforms: Focus II 2004-2011; Focus III 2011, 2015 ; Kuga I, Kuga II; C-MAX; S-MAX; MONDEO IV; Mondeo 2015 ; Galaxy ; Tansit; Fiesta 2008, 20015 etc..
UCDS Ford V1.26.008 Supported Functions:
1. Read the fault code
2. Clear trouble codes
3. Read the data stream
4. Data recording
5. Module reset
6. Module Installation
7. Re-program the ECU TCM BCM and so on
8. Clear the airbag (RCM) collision data
9. Read, backup, edit, and erase AsBuilt files
10. Read, backup, edit, and erase the underlying DirectConfig configuration file
11. Support power to enhance the brush to write, such as Mondeo 2.0T 200HP brush 240HP, 12. Fox 85HP brush 105HP, 150HP brush 163HP
13. Support VBF file directly to write
14. Support BIN file directly to write
15. Support online update vehicle entire module (Update Wizard)
16. Support Fox MK2, 12 Fox MK3, winning, S-Max and other models meter mileage clear, brush to write
Ford UCDSys 1.26.008 Software Display:
UCDSys Software Condition Before Connecting UCDS Cable
UCDS Software Condition Connecting UCDS Cable
UCDS Adapter Services Section
UCDS Motorsoft Chip Tuning Section
UCDS Direct Configuration
UCDS Additional Function
UCDS Update Wizard
UCDS Basic Functions for cars Ford Focus III
UCDS Changing configuration of modules from Ford Focus 2/C-Max/Kuga
Differences UCDS Ford vs. Ford VCM II:
1. UCDS support special functions like: VBF LOADER, UPDATE WIZARD, DIRECT CONFIG
2. UCDS support more vehicles than VCMII
3. UCDS support odometer correction, while VCMII can't
4. UCDS support both online and offline programming, while VOBDII can only support online programming.
5. UCDS support the reconfiguration of the car, the engine firmware stock firmware, chip tuning, VCMII can't
6. VCMII support key programming, while UCDS can't
UCDS Ford 1.26.008 has the same data as the IDS v102.
2017年 02月 07日