Porsche PIWIS Tester II diagnostic system and original VXDiag Multi Tool for Porsche both are compatible with three modes but only two modes can be available– E (Development) mode with German, V (Aftersales) mode with multi-language. Here, obd365 offers details of PIWIS Tester 2V16.2 Developer Mode, also called Engineer Mode.
Developer mode is a special Piwis software that allow a lot of advanced coding normally reserved only to Factory. With this function you will have a tool that can do more than software of official Porsche Dealer. For example, you can reprogram all ECUs completely offline.
Engineer Mode software is able to work with offline programming for almost all modules, also you can access special functions with it.
What can Porsche PIWIS Developer Mode do?
- start/stop”LAST MODE”wait for stopping the engine and change memory
- spoiler”lessen time when the car starts
- spoiler”change angle”
- Change VO code
- Close Air Mercury
- Upgrade power
- Remove the tire pressure sensor
- Install reversing camera
- Install USB/BT
- Close the seat belt warning
- Change CDR/PCM operation interface
- Air condition memorization
- Start CDR_AUX
- Open the PCM function
- Manually set codes
- Automatically set codes
- Manually do programming
- Automatically do programming
Porsche Tester V16.2 Engineer Mode display: