2015 new VXIDAG VCX NANO for GM/Opel has been tested working well with software GDS2 and Tech2Win by obd365 engineers. This post here shows how to diagnose 2010 Buick H 3.9L V6 LZ9 by VXDIAG GM.
Note：VXDIAG Tech2Win software can diagnose and online program GM Group vehicles and Opel Saab from 2005 to 2013. GDS and Tech2Win differences:
- Function: both GDS2 and Tech2Win USB version and WIFI wireless version all perform Wlan diagnosis and online programming function ( not include offline programming)
- Year coverage: GDS2 covers GM from 2009 to new 2015, Tech2Win software diagnose and program old GM models same as Tech II.
VXDIAG GM Tech2Win diagnose Buick H 3.9L V6 LZ9 2010
Tech2Win OS (Operation System): Win xp, win7 64bit or win8 64bit. Here we tested on WIn 7 64-bit.
Part 1. Tech2Win diagnose 2010 Buick H 3.9L V6 LZ9 via USB
1) Open DVD, extract file “Tech2Win11.27” to the desktop, copy “VX Manager 184.108.40.2060” to the desktop.
2) Open file”Tech2Win11.27″ on the desktop, open “AutoInstall” to install GM MDI and Tech2Win.
2) Open “VX Manager 220.127.116.110” on the desktop to install VCX SDK Driver.
3) Go to the right corner of the desktop, click “JS” to connect to the network, then select “Work network“.
- Connect device to the computer by USB
5) Open “VX Manager“, check VCX NANO device information
6) Click icon “Diagnostic Apps“- “GM GDS2/Tech3“, click “Install”
7) Open “Tech2Win“, choose “North American – Diagnostics – model year 2010 – Passenger Car – Buick -H – Powertrain – 3.9L V6 LZ9 – Engine Control Module – Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) – DTC Display.
Press F0 Diagnostics
Select vehicle model and year
Part 2. Tech2Win diagnose car via Wifi
1) Connect VCX-Wifi
2) Open “VX Manger”, select “Configure”, then “Wlan”, then “Save”
3) Click “Tech2Win” to diagnose, the following operation procedure is as same as that via USB.
see also VXDIAG VCX NANO GM works great on Win 7